There is one VITAL requirement is required from each student, that is the passion deep within the learner. Whether it be for a Certificate, a Diploma, or an International Study program, the passion that drives a student to learn is all we need to guarantee that you will make the most of your culinary experience at The Culinary Institute of Aristocrat.
The Culinary Institute of Aristocrat admits students without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, disability, or any other factor prohibited by law.
General Admissions Policy
Students should apply for admission as soon as possible in order to be accepted for a specific program and start date. All applicants are required to complete a personal interview with an admissions representative, either in person or by telephone, depending upon the distance from the school. Parents and/or significant others are encouraged to attend.
This gives applicants and their families an opportunity to see and learn about the school’s equipment and facilities and to ask questions relating to the school’s curriculum and career objectives. Personal interviews also enable school administrators to determine whether an applicant is a strong candidate for enrollment into the program.
- At least 18 years of age;
- Fully accomplished registration form and down payment
- Possess at least high school diploma or College credentials or recognized equivalent. A copy of this documentation must be provided by the start date.
- Payment of application fee (full) or down payment (non-refundable unless applicant is denied admission or cancels application within three days of the school’s receipt of the application and fee)
- Interview with an admissions representative
- Complete Student Disclosure Form
Submit only the following:
- Fully accomplished registration form and full/down payment.
In addition to the entry requirements above, each applicant must:
- Present a Curriculum vitae with Application letter addressed to the school director;
- Execute all enrollment documents including the Application form and Enrollment Agreement (if applicant is under 18 years of age, the Enrollment Agreement must also be signed by a parent or guardian)
- Provide an up-to-date Medical examination report (not more than 2 months);
For French Dual Diploma Program:
Entry requirements plus Diploma requirements, and each applicant must:
- Upon application, place a down payment of equivalent to 50% of the total tuition fee as a sincere commitment before French visa processing begins.
- Possess a French Student Visa (With a processing fee of P4,800 to be processed by the Institute 3 weeks before the commencement of the program). In the event of a denied visa, 50% of the processing fee is refundable.
The school reserves the right to reject applicants if the items listed above are not successfully completed.